Sunday, August 23, 2020

V.I.T.R.I.O.L Age/Inquisition Of The Knights Templar/Nailed Nazarene Industries/2019 Full Length Review


  V.I.T.R.I.O.L  Age  are  a  solo  project  from  France  that  plays  harsh noise  wall  and  this  is  a  review  of  his  2019  album  "Inquisition  Of  The  Knights  Templar"  which  was  released  by  Nailed  Nazarene  Industries.

  Static  and  harsh  noises  start  off  the  album  while  all  of  the  music  is  an  instrumental  and  the  only  track  that  is  presented  on  the  recording  is  over  20  minutes  in  length,  The  music  also  gets  very  repetitive  throughout  the  song  repeating  the  same  sounds  from  the  beginning  to  end  of  the  end  and  not  adding  in  any  diversity.

  V.I.T.R.I.O.L  Age  plays  a  style  of  harsh  noise  wall  that  is  very  repetitive  and  primitive  sounding  as  well  as  keeping  everything  instrumental and  the  production  also sounds  very  dark.

  In  my  opinion  V.I.T.R.I.O.L  Age  is  a  very  decent  sounding  harsh  noise  wall  solo  project  and  if  you  are  a  fan  of  this  musical  genre,  you  should  check  out  this  album. 7/5  out  of  10.

https://nailednazareneindustries.bandcamp.com/album/inquisition-of-the-knights-templar       

No comments:

Post a Comment