Thursday, August 27, 2020

V.I.T.R.I.O.L Age Interview

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?
In the last century, i made part on the French Occult Black Metal scene with a one-man band "Séance", releasing 2 albums through the French occult revival circle "Au-delà de l'illumination", a closed circle for participants in the mystical arts, just for members



2.Can you tell us a little bit more about the musical style that you have went for on your recordings so far?
Due to the lack of knowledge of black magic by black metal bands in general, I moved away from this childish low satanic ignorant scene and was able to ignite a higher circle of experimentation and advanced knowledge that asked for a new background and found it in the form of raw static, the manna for my spells and self-elevation.



3.The 2 albums that I have heard so far have a completely different style, do you plan on making every recording different?
Each enchantment needs to be fed differently and consumes and produces different energy levels or psychic attack, so for each spell, in the different stages of my occult enhancement, I let this energy flow so that something new arises and unnecessary energies are reborn in my new myself



4.The music also has an occult concept, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in occultism?
High Occultism and the renew alchemical movement in my targeted studies



5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name V.I.T.R.I.O.L Age'?
We are often displaced from our own truth, the work of ignorant spirits and our own ignorance. Unfortunately, I lived in one of my incarnations at the height of the ancient alchemical movement, but on the wrong side, on the rotting side of Christianity and this work that I need. performing is a way to harmonize my chakra points and release the negative energy accumulated in past lives.



6.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the latest album cover?
Through magical spiritual regressions, I discovered that, unfortunately, I was part of the order of the Knights Templar and caused immeasurable evil to practitioners of occult magic. This incarnation is a punishment and an opportunity to repair my mistakes during my physical cycle on this planet



7.With this project you record everything by yourself, are you open to working with of the musicians or do you prefer to work solo?
This is a solitary journey, but as a form of self-confession, I was instructed to accept participating in the mundane world as a catharsis and public self-portrait. This path is mine alone and I cannot accept energetic or psychic interference from other people.



8.So far very little is known about the musical project, do you prefer to maintain a low profile?
Yes, every step is a level of enlightment.



9.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of noise and drone?
I dont expect claps or acceptance, it is part or something for importante for my existence.



10.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician during the future?
I have to be prepared for what the magickal unniverse designate for me , I transport myself, but I believe that according to my illumination in the highest circles of my mystical studies, something meditative, with the interferences and statics walking towards a white noise



11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
I don't feed on worldly musical energies, so I can only hear songs made within magic circles, not allowed for the uninitiated



12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
I just apologize to the spirits of the ancients who reincarnated in this cosmic cycle for my ignorant mistakes and I dedicate my stay on this low-ranking planet to repair these mistakes and make us ascend to the next level of elevation.
"Ave atque vale"

https://nailednazareneindustries.bandcamp.com/album/inquisition-of-the-knights-templar

No comments:

Post a Comment